The Seekins Precision scope rings have been built from the ground up to provide the best possible base for your favorite precision optics. Machined from high-strength 7075-T6 aluminum, each set of rings is built in matched and serialized pairs for the greatest precision available. The exacting precision of the manufacturing process ensures these scope rings never need to be lapped or altered and will provide perfect concentricity and fit straight out of the box.
The wide 4-cap screws provide a very large clamping surface that will secure your optic against even the most traumatic recoil. Every ring also has a center flat recoil lug, along with Grade 8 T-25 Torx fasteners for maximum strength and torque. To finish, each ring is smoothed and radiused for a snag and catch free design, before being finished with a military tough, non-reflective Type III hardcoat anodizing.
- Low rings place the center of the optic at 0.82"
- 0.8" wide 4-screw ring caps
- Serialized pair matched from beginning of manufacture
- Grade 8 T-25 Torx fasteners
- Designed for precise fit with M1913 picatinny rails
- Central flat bottom lug
- High strength billet 7075-T6 aluminum construction